Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So, I am 2dp5dt...

Let the analysis of the symptoms begin! In TTC land, 2dp5dt is the equivilent of 7dpo.

Ever since the retrieval, I have been really crampy and boobs have been way sore. Of course I started the PIO shots AND 400 progesterone and estrace suppositories daily! So, all of the 'symptoms' can be attributed to all that pretty much.

But I do want to record a bit of what I am feeling:

1dpt5dt: I did feel a couple of sharp stabbing little pains around the uterus. Like someone jabbed me real quick with a needle.

2dp5dt: I felt absolutely nothing. I felt to good. And absolutely nothing. Until about 2 this afternoon. Now, I am crampy big time. My boobs are sore to the touch, but that's about it. Oh yeah.. these freakin suppositories are leaking out of me like crazy. YUKK!

No comments: