Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snowbaby!!!

I can't believe it! We have a snowbaby! Turns out that, when the nurse called me with the fertilization report last Thursday, the she said we only had three fertilize. Nothing else. Saturday when we went in for the 3 day transfer, Dr. A said that we had the three 8 cell embryo's and two others still going for a total of 5! 5 out of 7 ain't that bad and definitely wouldn't have sent me in to the panic stricken state that I went into. ugh.

In other news, I have to take another HCG trigger shot tonight. They tell me it is to make sure my body is a hospitable environment for a baby and my body keeps thinking it is pregnant. Ok great. I will do whatever I have to do. But having to take another shot in my already sore ass is just sending me in to sadness. My butt is so sore there just are no words.

She also said my progesterone is 24 today. That's pretty good! Hopefully as the twins implant, it keeps going up and up!

I am 3dp5dt and still no symptoms. I am not even cramped.

No comments: