Saturday, December 8, 2007

5dp5dt

So I conducted a little experiment on Thursday night when I had to take my hcg booster. I took a pregnancy test and of course, it was negative. I know it was early, but it sorta did something to me psychologically. It upset me. I was stark white negative, which is what I expected because 1. it was to early and 2. I wanted to see if the other trigger shot was out of me and it was.

I had Jeff give me the shot and it hurt like a bitch again. And I started sobbing. I just can't believe i had to take another one of these daggers in my ass and it's potentially for nothing. It's very defeating and wrenching. But, it's done. Whatever.

Yesterday, I didn't really have any 'symptoms' at 4dp5dt. Just a little dizziness and hunger. A couple more of the sharp little pains here an there. I ate some heavenly chicken for dinner and then about 3 hours later I was so freakin hungry again it made me light headed.

When I got home last night, I took another pregnancy test and sure enough.. positive. It had been like exactly 20 hours since the hcg shot. It was faint.. but still positive.

Today.. I am feeling a lot of things.
dizziness
queezy
non stop hunger
constipation
major aunt flo type cramping
tired

Of course all of these things are total pregnancy symptoms.. cause I AM pregnant of course. Or all of these things can of course be chalked to the fact that I am technically pregnant from the hcg shot and I have 400 pounds of progesterone in me right now. Ahhh... gotta love IVF.

No comments: