Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The embabies have come home.. for keeps!

Yesterday.. was THE day. We got to the Dr. office and right away the nurse ushered us in and started getting us ready for transfer. She was telling me to strip down! I asked the nurse.. so does this mean I officially have embryo's left to transfer? The nurse says.. well, I guess so cause I haven't heard otherwise!

Ok.. that was a good sign that no one told her to call and tell me not to show up! right?!?!?!

A little while later, Dr. A popped in and said that of the three that were so good on Saturday, two were not perfect little blastocysts!! Yippeee!!! The other was getting a bit sketchy, but one of other two they had been just watching looked like it might become a blast too and be ready to freeze! We were ecstatic. It was exactly what we wanted.

We transfered in the two blasts and the transfer went perfectly. AMEN. Thank you GOD! My prayer was answered!

I finally feel like I have H O P E. Something I have not had in soooo long. Probably since May. Its a nice nice feeling. I am so greatful. We are so greatful. We just hope at least one of these little embabies snuggles in for a nice long 9 months!

WE LOVE YOU EMBABIES!!

No comments: