Friday, November 16, 2007

Space Cadet

I am a total space cadet. Last night I was mixing my shots and I guess I put the needle on wrong cause as I pulled the trigger to inject, next thing I know I was wearing half the shot. Great. Fan frickin tast tic. How much money did that cost me? So I called the nurse emergency line and they had me do another half shot.

Then this morning, I went to work and while at work I was chatting on the next about F'ing up my shot and then it dawned on me.. I FORGOT TO DO MY LUPRON SHOT THIS MORNING!!! OMG... I am a space cadet. Once again, urgent call to the nurse at Dr. A's. They tell me to take it as soon as I can. So, I left work at 1:20. I had to go drop some rate books at DTE. So I ran home and did my shot this afternoon and went back to work.

I was supposed to go to a happy hour tonight a guy that quit my office. I decided not to go. To many people I don't care to see and since I can't drink anyway, what was the point? oh well.

Tonight was night #4 of my shots. Wow.. time is flying. Tomorrow I got to accupuncture again. So nice to relax.

A girl on the TTTC board had some really terrible news today. They submitted all the paper work and $ to start the adoption process and yesterday they found out that their agency basically got shut down and they lost all their money. They hope to recover some of it but they have to start the process all over again. ugh.. They are in my thoughts tonight.

No comments: