Sunday, November 25, 2007

Getting sick. Physically, not just mentally this time

Ugh.. I am getting sick! As the day has gone by, my throat has progressively gotten sorer and sorer until at present, I can barely swallow! UHGGGG. I Can't believe this. Just what I need. Seriously.

That and my ovaries are out of control sore. I don't know how else to describe it but to say they are sore. I am very bloated but the ovaries are just aching. I hope this is a good thing and means that I know have lots of big eggs sitting out there just waiting to be cherry picked out by the egg retrieval. The aching started yesterday afternoon after I got done with acupunture. So I am wonder if that really helped do the trick and get the blood really flowing to my ovaries and encourage the eggies to grow grow grow!

On that note, tomorrow is the big day. Will she trigger or will she not? THAT is the question. I am thinking positive due to the soreness of my ovaries. BUT.. will they still put me under anesthesia if I am sick with a frickin cold?Christ. I So don't need this right now. I am freaking out again.

No comments: