Tuesday, September 2, 2008

27 Weeks..

Wow.. I can't believe that I am really 27 weeks. I am soooo thankful to have made it this far! I saw my OB today. I have to go every week now as really.. who knows. He did an u/s on the babies and they were looking great. They had been relatively calm the last couple days, yet still pretty active. Calm for them! Dr. V says they are probably getting a bit squished now. I said.. they still find a way to kick the crap out of me! Love it!

I passed the 1 hour glucose test so no gestational diabetes for me! yeah!!!! I didn't gain any weight this week. After my 5 pound loss of a few weeks ago and subsequent gain of 2 of it back, I am back up to a total of about 35 pounds. I am fairly certain a good 20 of that is my stomach alone and the rest in my butt and thighs!

My cervix is also still doing well. Amen. I know these things can change in a matter of hours but it's good to hear at this point. I think once I hit 30 weeks, I *may* breathe a bit easier.

I am sooo big now. It actually hurts to walk. My stomach is just sooo heavy. It's always tight too which makes it hard to breathe. I think this is the babies trying to stretch me out for more space. I feel bad, poor things! I haven't had any stretch marks yet, but I think my time is coming FAST.
Leaving the house is a total chore. I am becoming a total shut in now. We had a ton of people in and out this weekend and it was waaaay to much for me. So... that won't be happening again. Sadly.

Hard to believe that I will be a mom in 7 weeks or less! Holy Shit!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hey Jen! I can't believe how fast it's going for you! Those little boys will be here before you know it!

I tagged you in my blog! Hope you'll play along :)