Monday, September 29, 2008

Nursery is finished.. almost. And another trip to L&D






Here are some nursery shots...
We didn't really do a theme per say. We picked bedding that we like and built around it. We are both huge baseball fans but I didn't like the cartoon type look of the baby sports bedding that was out there. So we got a few vintage baseball pieces and hung them on the wall. We've got a really old Norman Rockwell lithograph that Jeff snagged at an auction that was just perfect for us. We haven't had a chance to have it framed yet, but it's on the list and for now, Jeff's got it stuck up on the wall. Then he manged to get a 1930's baseball mit which is hanging from the old bat made into hooks. So we'll keep adding to the room as we go, but for now it's a good start!
I meant to get this post up early yesterday however, I ended up in the freakin hospital again.
I woke up yesterday and my left side was so sore I thought I was going to die. It felt like I had pulled every muscle in my left side. And it was sooo tender when I put any pressure in one area. By later afternoon when my evening contractions started up, I was really in a world of hurt and went into L&D.
They checked everything (cervix fine, babies fine, contractions every 8-10 minutes). At the end of it.. they think that my uterus is pulling away from my body due to the weight and my body is fighting it. Not to mention that the 3 babies have basically all changed positions and the excess moving has put more strain on me. Has anyone had this happen? I just can't believe how much this hurts. Like I worked out for 10 hours and pulled every muscle in my body. I am now on full bed rest and we're going to seriously discuss hospitalizing me tomorrow at my Ob appt. Ugh... I think I am ready for that. I honestly can't take care of myself anymore!

2 comments:

Jill said...

The nursery looks wonderful!

You poor thing -- I can't even imagine how painful it must be. You are in the home stretch!

Ariella said...

The nursary is beautiful and I love the theme.

I am sorry you are in such pain. I can't imagine what that would be like. If you can't take care of yourself then hospital bed rest sounds like the best thing. You need to bake the boys a few more weeks.