Wednesday, September 10, 2008

28 Weeks

This is one of those milestone weeks that makes you feel a little bit better. Not a ton. But a little.
Had another level 2 ultra sound on Monday. The babies weighed 2.12, 2.7, and 2.9 so all and all I have almost 8 pounds of baby in me. Oh.. so that is why I am huge hey?

My cervix is also holding steady at 3.68. Dr. V was very happy with me this week. Even though I had my usual laundry list of complaints. Like.. my back is killing me, my tummy just kills at the bikini line when I stand cause the belly is sooo heavy. Belly is sooo hard when I stand I feel like it's constantly contracting or something. But I guess not. I am fine he says. Since I made it to 28 weeks and have not been admitted to the hospital again, he was like.. let's get crazy and shoot for 30 now! Sounds like a plan!

My MIL and step FIL came for the weekend. I think she felt bad about the whole crib bitch sesssion or maybe she felt bad cause I found out about it. Whatever.. she was clearly trying to make up for it. Took Jeff shopping and got us a bunch of stuff.

I also got a wonderful box in the mail the other day from tripletmom from the Mulitples board. Bundle me's for the trips car seats this winter and some fabulous premie boy clothes that were oh soooo cute! Thanks Kelly!! LOVE IT!

Last but not least.. the boys. They are still moving around like little monkeys. Holy monkeys! And the kick of all kicks so far happened the other night by........ my quiet one! Ben! That kick was so HUGE I gasped! It was unreal! By far the biggest strongest one of my pregnancy. Jeff also got to feel how Nate goes NUTS when I try to lay on my left side. It's non stop. He doesn't stop. I don't think Jeff believed me until he felt it for himself.

Ahh... the monkey love! This is the part of pregnancy that truly amazes me. I am soooo lucky!

No comments: