Tuesday, September 16, 2008

28 and 29 week Belly shots

The first shot is 28 weeks. Next two are 29!












I just keep getting bigger!

We had our first Bio Physical Profiles today and they went awesome! All the boys got their 8 points in a matter of minutes. They are watching each baby to be sure their hearts and breathing are good, their hands and feet are moving, head is measuring correct and moves. It was so damn cute. At one point, I got teary eyed. It was cool that they kept the ultra sound thingy on each baby for like 10 minutes so you could really watch them. I felt like a spy into their world. ohhhh Soooo CUTE!!

Cervix is still holding steady at 3.68. No change from last week! yeah!! I avoid hospitalization for another day!

1 comment:

pyjammy pam said...

my goodness...is it possible you popped at 29 weeks?!?

you're doing so great! it's crazy to think how close you are! eep!