Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged! How fun! Thanks Rebekah!
http://to-infertility-and-beyond.blogspot.com/

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Ok.. 6 random things about me.. here goes nothing:

1. I've lived in 4 states: WI, MI, IL, FL
2. I wish I was young enough to be on American Idol
3. I once played basketball with Magic Johnson
4. I was once told by Disney recruiter that I'd make a great Princess Jasmine or Esmerelda if I was having trouble paying my bills
5. My knees are double jointed
6. I would rather work at Starbucks than my current job

ok.. I gotta figure out who to tag cause almost everyone on my list has been tagged already! Drat!

No comments: