Sunday, September 14, 2008

Precious Moments

One of the reasons I started blogging in the first place was to record my thoughts and feelings. Of course, when I first started, it was about our struggle to concieve. I needed an outlet for my thoughts and feelings. Ya know.. cause my husband, friends, acupuncturist, therapist.. none of them were enough! LOL.

Of course in the end, I had hoped it would be a place to record what was going on in my pregnancy too. Thank god it is!

Tonight was just to precious to me to let it go by without writing it out.

I cannot stress enough how active these babies have been today. Today is 28 weeks, 5 days. I have been getting kicked every which way but loose! All. Day. Long. I think today takes the cake! They have been kicking me in many places I don't wish to be kicked for sure. And I don't know how many times I have gasped out loud due to a mighty baby blow. I honestly have thought about 100 times today, these monkeys are going to surely break one of the water bags in there clear out of me today.

And it really hit me: I could have them any second. These moments of feeling them inside me like this could really be numbered. Don't get me wrong. I am miserably huge and it's soooo hard for me to sleep or walk or.. do anything. But I was so sad and crying tonight to think that if they are born tomorrow I would never feel another baby inside me again. And certainly not my 3 monkeys. So I just sat on my bed for like two hours, holding my tummy and feeling every little move they were making. Trying to soak it all up. This is the best feeling I have ever had. Ever.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I completly get that. Some days it feels like the baby might break open and come out my belly button and the thought that these might be my last days pg, completely overwhelms me. I love it, I could be like this for years and love it, every second a blessing even when I can't sleep or move.