Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Dear 2008..

First, I would like to say Welcome Welcome Welcome!!

It is with utter joy and excitement that I welcome you into my life! Even though Jeff and I are really sick with bronchitis and were awaken at 7am by the retarded neighbors snowblowing their drive ways, I have very very high hopes for you!

I don't know when I have looked forward to a new year so much as I have to you! Wait, actually I do remember that I was pretty darn excited to meet 2004 as well and I gotta tell ya... 2004 did not disapointment!! So you have some pretty big shoes to fill! After all, 2004 was the year that put Jeff permanately in my life and saw our relationship blossom in to THE relationship of a lifetime!

This is officially a challenge to you.. 2008... start your engine now cause there are high expectations of you! It is up to you to show Jeff and I that our pain, patience, hard work, and unconditional love will be acknowledged, if not rewarded greatly. You will never hear me say.."I know you cannot be worse than 2007" cause I know that things can always get worse. But to you I ask and pray that you show us the way to our rainbow. To our pot of gold. For I refuse to believe that Jeff and I are only meant for pain. I know the next great thing in our lives is just around the corner waiting for us to find it.

So 2008.. let's get busy and work together!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I hear ya, it could be worse but I have HIGH hopes for 2008 as well!!