Monday, August 27, 2007

12dpo

It just doesn't get any better than this. Yesterday morning at 11 dpo, I woke up dizzy and nauseous again so was very hopeful. I went to pee about noon and boom: Spotting. By 6 last night, I had terrible cramps and starting some flow. Woke up this morning and took out the tampon and there wasn't much on it so I poas. I thought I saw a faint line but thought I was seeing things. Once I pee'd, the flow came on full force. Game over.

So.. I called the new RE's office, Dr. Abuzeid and they gave me a little schedule to get my IVF cycle started. Wednesday, I go in for blood work. Friday, start b/c pills. Tuesday, HSG at Beaumont to see if my other tube is even open. It isn't necessary with IVF, but I want to do it for peace of mind. As I was scheduling the HSG, the lady says.. are you sure you are not pg? I was like.. oh yea. AF is here full force. Not pg for sure!

Well.. I was still a bit nagged by the line I think I imagined this morning. I was like.. did I want to see it so bad that I actually willed it on to the pregnancy test? Well.. to give the Beamont Lady peace of mind.. I decided to poas again. This time... no doubt about the faint line. What the fuck?

So now I will poas again tomorrow morning. if it is positive, I will go to Dr. Mersol Barg's for a beta test and see what they say. Until then.. I assume this must be a chemical pregnancy or a miscarraige.

Unreal. Well, I did dream about my dad congratulating me about getting pregnant. I guess it was correct. It just might not last.

No comments: