Thursday, August 9, 2007

And in the begining.. God created..

Just kidding. Really my life isn't all that grand or formal. I just decided that I needed a place to vent, talk, discuss, think about life. All for myself. I've been thinking about blogging for quite some time and today was the day. Today was 'one of those days'. I've had worse for sure, but today was challenging.

I hate my job. It's the most dysfuntional place I have ever worked in my life. Words cannot describe the nonsense that goes on there. And these people are educated intelligent people but some of who act like complete idiots! unprofessional, immature.. you name it! We've had 3 people quit in the last week. Leaving us with 11 left. That's crazy. Had to go to a meeting at DTE today and after the meeting I completely unloaded on Barbara, our office leader and told her what a fucked up place this is to work. Probably a career limiting move. I honestly don't care. i am there for the insurance and until I get pregnant. Then I am out of there!

On that note, nervous about tomorrows follie check. Hope I have something or some two or three things.. growing on my right ovary! Here's to luck blessing us this month!!

No comments: