Thursday, February 12, 2009

Window gate 2009

Ok seriously. Again.. who is lying to me? My mother or my husband.

It was warm in Detroit yesterday. Warm for February anyway. I know that sometimes I have a tendency to crack open the bathroom window to alleviate certain odors (use your imagination).
But yesterday was not one of those days. I was in the bathroom alot yesterday due to a visit from aunt flo that is not only vengeful, but more like an assault on my body. And it was a windy day.

My point to all of this is that I would have noticed if the window was open. And the last time I was in there was about 11:15 last night. Only my mother went in after me.

I was woke up at 3:50 by Alex fussing. I ran in and put his binky back in his mouth. And noticed immediately it was FRIGID cold all over the upstairs. I ran into the bathroom cause I could hear the wind. The window was WIDE FREAKIN OPEN LIKE IT WAS A 75 DEGREE DAY. It seriously had to be 50 degrees upstairs of my house.

So I ask my mother.. did you open the window? Nope. I ask my husband..did you open the window? Nope. In all fairness, my babysitter was here until 5 yesterday. But I seriously doubt she opened it and that I wouldn't have noticed in my 8 subsequent trips in there last night.

So who is lying? I think I know...

God.. I love this situation. Have I mentioned that?

1 comment:

Erika said...

What a pain! It's like you have two extra children now!