Monday, February 16, 2009

Almost Famous

So.. I've been making an effort to try to get out more. Sure, the weather still isn't the best and it's still technically RSV season. But my pediatrician said she's never had a patient get it twice in one year. And I really don't think me pushing the stroller around the mall is going to get them sick so... I loaded the babies, my mom, and the triple stroller into the car today and off we went to the mall!

Now, there is another motive pushing me out. Today my cleaning lady was here so I really wanted to get out of her way for a bit. So why not?

I didn't think about the fact that today was presidents day and schools were closed as were many business and the mall was actually very very busy. But oh well. Needless to say.. that triple stroller attracts a crowd!! Holy crap. I couldn't get 5 feet without someone running over to look. And several times, there was literally a crowd hovering to see the babies. Who, I may add, behaved like perfect angels! They didn't fuss once! They snoozed on and off and had their big blue eyes open for all to see. They even flashed some smiles when I prompted them with my crazy antics. They were just beyond cute.

And since they were being so good, this meant my mom and I actually shopped. For them of course! I picked up some cute stuff for them in Baby Gap and my mom.. bless her heart... bought them the most beautiful outfits at Janie & Jack. Which you all know is like mucho bucks for anything in there. I can't wait for them to wear those outfits this fall! Beautiful!

So today was a great day. I felt...normal. Well.. sort of normal pushing my triple stroller around with my 3 beautiful boys.

Someone pinch me please!

No comments: