Thursday, February 5, 2009

Milestones

If I don't type this up now, I am going to forget. The boys have had several big things happening in the last couple weeks!

1. Alex rolled over! He was on his stomach and rolled to his back! I was like.. did he really just do that? Holy moly!! That happened on January 28th.

2. Nate and Ben slept through the night! This happened for the first time on Feb 1.. Super Bowl Sunday! One to remember my little men!!

3. They are coo'ing, giggling, and laughing like crazy!! It is the damn cutest thing I have ever seen or heard!

4. They have found their hands this week and are constantly putting them in their mouths. I think I may have a couple of thumb suckers on the way here.. LOL

5. They stand on their feet when we hold them up in our laps. Alex and Nate have amazing head/neck control. Especially Alex. Ben is doing good with his too, but is not quite as advanced as his bigger brothers

And.. drum roll please...

6. Nate, Ben, AND Alex all slept through the night on February 4th-5th!! I put them down at 10 after their 9 pm bottle. Alex fussed once at 5 am and I went in and put the pacifier back in his mouth and that was it until 7:30!! yeah little men.

I am sure it won't be happening every night but I'll take what I can get!!

Weights as of Thursday, January 29th were:
Nate: 12 pounds 7 ounces
Alex: 11 pounds 10 ounces
Ben: 10 pounds 11 ounces

Yeah for big growing boys! They have kicked up their amount of formula that they eat per feeding a bit too. They are all regularly eating at least 4 ounces per feeding and sometimes closer to five. At the feed before bed, they actually do 5-6 ounces and Alex did 7 the other night!

Can't wait to feed them when they are 16!! LOL

2 comments:

Erika said...

Congrats! I'm so amazed by how well you're doing with your triplets! I bet the whole world feels better after a full night of sleep!

Rebekah said...

Such exciting times!! Keep it up boys!