Saturday, March 8, 2008

Third Check

And last check. Thank god. Today's appointment went better than expected. Well.. they have all gone better than expected this time since I expected the same shit as IVF #1. That was fun. NOT. So today, Nurse J was my checker. She is bitchy on a regular day let alone a Saturday. (have I mentioned what bitches most of the nurses at this office are?) She was succinct to say the least today.

So J starts with the right ovary and starts dictating the numbers to me. We get to about the 5th one and she says.. 'whoa.. I'd say you are ready girl'. And that was before she got to the left! I've never heard these words before! Not from them anyway.

At the end of it all, I have a total of 14 follies that are 15mm and over right now. The biggest is only at 19. That's a good thing. They are all growing together. No pack leader. I also have about 7 that are between 10-13mm. So maybe a couple of them will pick up by Monday and be mature.

E2 came back just under 2500 so I officially trigger tonight at 10. ER Monday at 11. I am already so bloated and sore, I just can't wait till the trigger shot hits these follies and I am doubled over in ovulation pain. Good times ahead.

It's GO time.

1 comment:

squarepeg said...

Good luck good luck good luck!!!