Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fert Report

And it's good this time! It's a freakin miracle.

13 eggs
9 mature
8 fertilized normally

I am thrilled with these results. I have to remember that my ovaries are 35 years old. Thus, I will not get 20 eggs of a 20 something year old. It just won't happen. So I have to be and am thrilled with these results. Although.. again, I am knocking on wood cause I feel like.. this is going to smoothly. When is the rug going to get pulled out from under me? Oh well.. until then, I am going to roll with it.

So I am still sore. So sore.. it's actually scaring me a bit. I am sure I don't have OHSS but man.. I did NOT feel like this the last time around. It hurts to walk, laugh, sit. ugh. I am really uncomfortable. I am praying for a 5 day transfer if only to let my body recover from the ER.

My friend Beebe929 got some rough news on her embryo's today. I am sure she is terrifed. Sending one up to the big guy for her.

2 comments:

Christi said...

take it easy!! remember, 20+ eggs isn't necessarily a good thing either, didn't work out too well for me anyways. OH NO!! what happened to beebee?? I missed it.. email me.

Jill said...

I am so happy for you Jen! This is great news!!