Thursday, May 8, 2008

Worlds Worst Blogger!

omg.. I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since I've updated. I can only plead.... so busy I can't see straight.

As I bitched about before. Work is horrendous. Not that I shouldn't be able to fill 8 hours while I am there but there is no break for the 9 or so that I am there. I haven't taken a lunch hour more than twice since my best buddy left on April 4th. So I get there, I work from the time I sit down, through lunch (of course I eat - several times a day at my desk) and until the clock hits about 4:30-5:00. Sometimes I do leave a few early to get a break on the construction traffic that also has me sitting in the car an extra hour or so every day.

I know my boss is pissed. But even if I wasn't pregnant, I still would NOT be willing to work 14 hours a day right now. I just don't care enough and that's the bottom line. I don't like my job. I've been there for the IVF benefits for the last 14 months. And I'll stay there for the next 3 months till I go out on disability, maternity leave, and then FMLA. I have to bite my tounge on a daily basis to not say what I really want to say to my boss. My only hope is that in the 8 months or so total that I am gone, things change. But I will be looking for new job as soon as I am ready to go back to work.

Anyway.. enough time wasted on my job crap. I was also gone on vacation for 5 days. Jeff and I went to New York. We went to see the Tigers play the Yankees, did a broadway show, visited with my niece and Jeff's sister, went to see the progress at Ground Zero, and of course, shopped and ate at some fabulous New York places.

Another very awesome thing we did was to meet up with one of my favorite girls from the Nest board, Wannalil1, aka. Ann Marie. That was so great to meet her. Even though we only got to spend an hour with her, she was just as personable and fun as I imagined she would be. I know if we lived in the same city, we would totally hang out!

In other BIG news, my good friend TheSkimmy (aka. Kim) had her baby last Friday, May 2. Charlie is here! I am so mad he came when I was out of town. But I am looking forward to meeting him this weekend!

Last but not least... The triplets are still going strong. I had an ultrasound on April 29th before we left for vacation. All three little hearts were beating strong. This was also our last appointment with Dr. Abuzeid, our RE. We graduated to the OBGYN and Perinatologist. I see my new OB for the first time on Tuesday, May 13. I hope to have an ultrasound as at that point, it will have been 2 weeks since the last. I gotta be honest, it's making me sweat. What if? That's all I think. I HATE that I do think like that, but let's face it, TTC has been a shitty experience for me and 3 pregnancy losses later, I am what I am.

For now, I try to assume everything is ok. I have totally popped out already and am showing like crazy! For 10 weeks, it's just ridiculous. I have been in full on maternity clothes for the second week now. I look more like I am 15-18 weeks pregnant. Seriously.. if I am this big at 10 weeks, I shutter at what 15 or 20 is going to look like. I am still hungry like crazy. oh well.. I'll take it!

1 comment:

Christi said...

sounds like everything is going well!! hope it's not another 3 weeks before we get another update!!! ; )