Saturday, January 24, 2009

Breathe...

I am breathing a bit better today. I've had a break. From my mom at least. She went to stay at my sisters on Thursday and isn't coming back until tomorrow (Sunday). We soooo needed a break.

Jeff has been off this week due to a mandatory 'time oJustify Fullff' iniative throughout his company. To try to save more lay offs. So he could take this week as paid vacation or take it unpaid. His choice. We choose for him to take it paid, since I am now officially unpaid in my leave. And who the hell knows what is going to happen with my job. My biggest client officially fired us this week so I literally will have nothing to do all summer and fall unless we get new business. Ha. Although, word is that some of our big automotive clients here in Detroit no longer have any internal staff so they may need us more. Good lord this town SUCKS. I am going to ask my boss about coming back part time. This would not only help me and my family but perhaps my cause to not lay me off at work if they only have to pay me like 75% of my salary for awhile.

So Jeff and I have been on our own with the babies for three days now and it's been great. We have handled all three boys really well. It doesn't hurt that for the last week and a half, they have been sleeping AWSOME. *knock on wood*. They have been going down at 11 and sleeping until about 4 am. Then we do bottles from 4-5. And from 5-8:30ish.. they sleep again! NICE. If only Jeff didn't have to go back to work. LOL

We brought them in to the Dr. on Thursday for their 3 month check up and shots.
They weighed:
Nate: 12 pounds!
Alex: 11 pounds 9 ounces!
Ben: 10 pounds 5 ounces!

How exciting! They are getting so big now! The smiles continue to roll and speaking of rolling.... Alex rolled from his stomach to his back yesterday!!!! They are also laughing out loud now and it is the cutest damn thing.

Things are going good and we continue to wait for the Spring!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, it sounds like things are getting a bit better on your end! I hope your boss is willing to work with you and your hours and that your husband's job continues to flourish as well.

Jennifer said...

So glad to hear that things are looking up! Good luck with the job situation.