Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today is the triplets due date!!!!!

And they are 6 weeks old already. Holy crap. Where does the time go?

Here is what they are up to....

(more coming soon)

And.. I am a dead beat blogger once again. I was supposed to update this almost three weeks ago now. And when your days fly by like they are all 5 minutes long, alot can and has happened in three weeks so I am just going to leave this with a couple things.

The boys weights on their due date was perfect. Nate and Alex were both 8.5 pounds. Sure glad I didn't have to vaginally give birth to them! Even Ben was over 7 pounds. Perfect! They have really been doing great with weight gain. At least a half pound a week since birth!

I got the "all clear" from my OBGYN to resume normal life. And some of you can understand that that means I can have SEX again! YAHOOO!! It's been 9 long months since the IVF got started. I am kinda nervous! My whole body is different. Jeff tells me every day how much he loves me and that he thinks I am beautiful, but it's hard not to look in the mirror and be disgusted right now. I've never been a skinny mini but I've been fit and I've always managed to look decent in my clothes. I will never have a flat stomache again unless I have a tummy tuck. And I am worried I will have to buy all new clothes when I go back to work. Something I neither want to do nor can I really afford to do right now. My shoes don't even fit me right now! And sadly.. neither does my wedding ring.

I can only hope I am still "swollen" and these things will come back over time!

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy due date and 6 weeks babies!

Lisa said...

Happy due date boys!!

Have I told you that I LOVE their names? 2 of the 3 are on our list (I'd have to have alot of kids to name for all of the people we want to name for...)!